Wednesday, Oct 25 – Sunday, Oct 29, 2017
Spend 5 transformational days on a curated all-inclusive journey that takes you by air, land, and water to the Lake Atitlan region of Guatemala.
Join in on a socially conscious adventure that connects you to the region and people through experiences with the Wakami artisan partners, immersing yourself in Guatemala culture and food, and meditation/yoga or biking around Lake Atitlan. The travel alone will change your perspective, but the interaction within the group and with the Artisan Partners will change your life.
*Investors & Fair Trade Partners receive 20% off
**Single Occupancy please add $200 to cost
- ALL TRANSPORTATION: Roundtrip Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Guatemala City, All Ground Transportation, & Boat Transfer
- ALL MEALS & ACCOMMODATION
- WORKSHOP & EXPERIENCES: Dream Workshop with Artisan Partners, Self-Care day at Lake Atitlan to Play (adventure tour including biking) or Relax (spa, meditation, and yoga)
- INCLUDES GRATUITIES
Arrive in Guatemala City and explore Antigua
- Depart Ft. Lauderdale early morning and arrive Guatemala City
- Ground Transportation to Antigua
- Explore and Welcome Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel Eterna Primavera Antigua
Travel to San Lucas Toliman/ Lake Atitlan and connect with Artisan Partners
- Travel to San Lucas Tolliman/Lake Atitlan area
- Visit the Wakami Marketplace and workshop with Artisan Partners, participate in a dream circle
Accommodation: Hotel Toliman
Experience Lake Atitlan – Spa & Meditation or Bike & Adventure Tour
- Relaxation and Meditation in San Marcos La Laguna (Includes Yoga, meditation activities and Spa Natural)
- Bike & Adventure Tour (Includes rental of bike and equipment, professional guide, support team and San Buenaventura Natural Reserve ticket.)
Accommodation: Villas de Santa Catarina
Travel by boat to Tzunana to visit Artisan Partners and Return to Antigua
- Travel by boat to Tzunana
- Visit Artisan Partners
- Travel to Antigua (4-5 hours)
- Dinner and stay in Antigua
Accommodation: Casa Santo Domingo
Antigua to the Airport
Morning in Antigua and transportation back to Guatemala City for departure to Ft. Lauderdale.
*Flight departs at 12pm out Guatemala City and arrives in Ft. Lauderdale around 5pm.
Reserve Your Spot
Ready to reserve your spot? Interested but need more details? Want to learn about future Explore opportunities?
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will reach out. If you’d like us to give you a call, make sure to include your phone number and the best time to call.
What is Threads Explore?
Threads Explore is more than a trip, it’s a transformational journey that connects travelers to a community of Threads Artisan Partners in a unique location around the world. The goal is to provide a travel experience that not only empowers self-care but brings awareness and action to the fair trade movement. Travel with Heart.